The Fox And The Grapes is a great story to add to your listening center. Using Aesop’s Fables for kids will help improve comprehension and vocabulary, all while teaching valuable lessons.
Printable Resources For The Fox And The Grapes
- Print the QR code and post it in your listening center. Scanning this code takes your students to the video of the fable. You can print this for your listening center, or paste it to a folder with all the activities inside.
- Print the reading passage for your students to read-along with the video.
- First, your students scan the QR code, then they read along with the text.
- Students complete a writing prompt about The Fox And The Grapes moral.
Comprehension questions check for understanding of the fable.
Laminate the sequencing activities for multiple uses, or print for individual student use.
Print the mini-book for your students to color and take home.
The Dog And His Shadow Digital Resources On Google And Seesaw
The digital resources are on both Google Slides and Seesaw.
- A video of the fable playing directly on Seesaw or Google.
- Audio along with a reading passage for more support.
- A writing prompt about the moral of the story.
- An interactive sequencing activity for the Aesop’s fable story.
- Comprehension questions to check for understanding.
Using Digital And Traditional Resources
Because I believe in utilizing BOTH paper and pencil tasks along with activities on devices, you will receive both printable activities and digital resources when you purchase this product. So whether you are using digital resources, or would like strictly printable worksheets, this resource meets your needs.
Blending At Your Listening Center
Would you like to learn more?
Here is a video showing suggested uses for this product for your listening center. I will walk you through all the resources included in The Ant And The Grasshopper so you can utilize them in your classroom.
You’ll see the activities included, and you’ll see how to prepare this for your listening station with little or no prep involved. All you need is a manilla folder to make a grab-and-go listening center.
Why Should You Use An Aesop’s Fable Story?
The famous Aesop’s fables are full of fun lessons for your students to learn. Although the stories are very old, your students still identify with the characters. They’ll learn with the crafty or foolish animals, and leave your listening center having learned the moral of the stories.
There are no reviews yet.