These activities for The Ugly Duckling are available on Google Slides and Seesaw. You’ll also get printable worksheets too!
Each of the listening center resources for the fairy tale classics come with a video and a digital storybook with audio!
Seesaw and Google Slides Digital Resources
- On the first slide, your students will watch a video of the story. This will play directly in Google Slides or Seesaw so your students will not be redirected to YouTube.
- There are storybook slides with audio for another read-along.
- Writing extension.
- Comprehension questions.
- Sequencing activities to put the events of the story in order.
The Ugly Duckling Printable Worksheets
- A link to a QR code for your students to scan to watch the video.
- A digital storybook with audio.
- Comprehension Questions.
- Sequencing activities to laminate and reuse, or print for your kiddos to cut and paste.
- Writing prompt based on the fairy tales story.
- A mini-book for your students to take home and read to their families.
Adding The Fairy Tale Classics To Your Literacy Centers
Watch this video to see how to take a fairy tales story and add it to your listening centers!
The Ugly Duckling Activities
You will always receive BOTH printable worksheets and digital resources when you purchase any of the popular fairy tales! I do this so you have the opportunity to choose which activities are right for your classroom. Take a look!