Add the story of Rapunzel to your listening center today! Your students will love hearing the story of the girl who lets her hair down from a tall tower.
This and all the popular fairy tales are available on Seesaw and Google Slides. You’ll also receive printable worksheets for use in your classroom! So you’ll have both digital and printable resources for your listening centers.
Rapunzel Digital Resources
- The video for this fairy tale story plays on the first slide of each digital resource.
- The text is in a storybook format with audio embedded for another chance to listen to the story.
- Movable sequencing slide to put the events of the story in order.
- Comprehension questions to check for understanding and meaning of the story.
- A writing prompt for your students to retell a part of the fairy tales story.
Printable Worksheets For Rapunzel
- A link to the video. Your students will scan the QR code and watch the video.
- A reading passage to print so your students can follow along with the text as the video plays.
- Questions for comprehension to monitor understanding of the fairy tales story.
- A writing extension prompt based on the tale.
- A printable Rapunzel book for your students to read to their friends and families.
- Sequencing activities to laminate and use for several years, or print for your students to color, cut, and paste.
Fairy Tale Classics At Your LIstening Center
This video will show you how to adapt the popular fairy tales you share with your students into a robust listening center with videos and activities.
You’ll only need to make one purchase to add Rapunzel activities to your listening centers because both digital resources and printable worksheets are included! Watch this video to see all the great listening activities: